Wednesday, January 14, 2009

PayPal - well, their tech support kinda worked for me

I sent a very unhappy email to PayPal about some stupid stuff their automated systems was doing to my account. It took a phone call to find out what address to send the email to. But despite the many difficulties I've had with them, to be fair, I must commend them that :

1) We were actually able to ring them by phone and speak with a human;

2) When we sent our complaint email to the email address we were given by phone, we actually got a reply from a human - and within only a day or two;

3) The human answering our email had clearly comprehended our complaint, and checked our account to ensure it was all fine;

Yes - PayPal automated processes have some issues - some of them pretty serious - but to be fair, I have to say that I am impressed that they listened and responded and my account is working again.

Kudos PayPal for at least doing this much...

No comments: